UNIQ-UNITED NURSES OF INDIA QATAR
UNIQ is an association for our Indian nurse's here in Qatar Health sector aiming to foster the professional relationship and to promote social and cultural activities by strictly following the laws and regulations of Qatar.
UNIQ is an association for Indian nurses in Qatar Health sector, aiming to foster a professional relationship among the multi-sectoral nursing workforce of Qatar and to promote social and cultural prosperity by abiding the laws and regulations in the state of Qatar.
UNIQ is the one & only professional association in Qatar, that associates with IBPC under the agesis of Indian Embassy. UNIQ is the first affiliated Indian Nurse's Association among other Foreign countries structured with the 30 Executive Members and more than 200 General Body members.
UNIQ is the first professional association in The State of Qatar for Indian nurses, that associates with IBPC under the aegis of Indian Embassy. It also holds the title as the first ever affiliated Indian Nurse's Association in The Middle East. With 30 Executive Members and more than 200 General Body members on board, the association aims to expand its services to all expatriate Indian nurses in Qatar.
Aim & objectives
1) To provide a unique platform for UNIQ members and their families to cultivate and widen friendship among the members through arts, literature, culture programs, sports and educational supports by strictly abiding the laws and regulations of Qatar.
1) To provide a unique platform for its members and their families to cultivate and widen friendship by promoting arts, literature, cultural programs, sports, and educational supports while abiding to the laws and regulations of Qatar.
2) To organize & conduct seminars and workshops to increase the awareness of nursing among the other professionals in the healthcare sector in Qatar.
2)To organize, conduct seminars and workshops, aimed to increase the awareness of nursing as a profession among other healthcare workers as well as non-medical professionals in the state of Qatar.
3) To enlighten and promote the professional relationship with other professional organizations in Qatar.
3) To provide professional support and thereby enhancing the relationship between UNIQ and other Indian organizations affiliated to ICC and IBPC.
4) To organize fellowship and awards to the members for their outstanding achievement in Nursing.
4) To recognize nurses with fellowship awards for outstanding achievements in their area of work.
5) To organize various CNE programs for the members to achieve their CPD points to maintain the QCHP licensure. And Career Framework assistance is also one of our prime objective.
5) UNIQ aims to become a CPD provider under QCHP, thereby supporting fellow nurses in acquiring sufficient CPDs to maintain their professional licensure in Qatar.
6) To uplift the honor & dignity of the nursing profession. And also to promote the cooperation among the members. ??
7) To do everything possible for the betterment of Indian expatriate community under the aegis of Embassy of India and IBPC.
8) To undertake community health awareness activities by adhering the law. The UNIQ will also defend the Indian culture in all its meanings, with mutual respect, coexistence and human well-being.
- create a platform for expatriate Indian nurses in Qatar to express and ventilate their views and concerns
assist fellow nurses by providing them all necessary support in enhancing their career is one of the primary objectives of UNIQ.